- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in display box with certificate of authenticity.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Burnished coin features a special finish and a "W" mint mark.
- For one year only, features a lettered edge celebrating the 30th anniversary of the Silver Eagle program.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies. The West Point Mint's "W" mint mark can be seen below the eagle.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
In addition to the classic, beloved design, this coin features a burnished finish and a first-ever lettered edge. Because of the mint's delayed release of this coin in December, mintage will likely be a new low for the series. Add the 2016 Burnished Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
90% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Sep 10, 2022
I’m really happy to have been able to jump on this. Thanks to the Apmex Alert, snatched it up in mere minutes! It came to me in perfect shape. This is a very interesting Silver Eagle and thrilled to add it to my collection.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand
Date:Nov 2, 2020
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.