- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver in a Reverse Proof finish.
- Coin comes in protective packaging. Multiples of 25 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 come in sealed mint boxes.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Displays a detailed single maple leaf and the Silver purity. To the left of the maple leaf's stem is a privy mark of a 150th anniversary of the Confederation of Canada.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your Silver Maple Leaf with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
Add this collectible or perfect gift to your cart today!
The Silver Maple Privy coins from the RCM have proved to be extremely popular over the years and many see the appeal in the limited mintage and brilliant reverse proof finish. This adds to their collectibility, making these great investments!
90% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Apr 11, 2018
i've probably ordered 40 special edition Royal Canadian mint coins and all but a few end up with milk spots after a few months. There's just no way to justify the purchase any more when you spend premium amount of money for what ends up being a coin worth below spot price (no pun intended) due to the milk spots.
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand
- Poor Condition
From:Myrtle Beach, SC
Date:Apr 24, 2017
This is a beautiful reverse proof coin and a good solid investment of silver. Loved the brand and their .9999 refinement which lead to a great resale if you need to ! Very pretty to look at !!
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.