2016 Niue Silver Amber Road Kaliningrad
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Each coin from this issue is unique because of the different tints of amber. This is a new edition to the popular series of Silver Amber Road coins.
- Contains 0.562 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- Strict limited mintage of only 999 coins.
- Amber inset decorated with counter-relief.
- Obverse: Depicts the outlines of European countries along with the profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features Kaliningrad, the administrative center of Kaliningrad Oblast, a federal subject of the Russian Federation.
- Produced by the Mint of Poland.
Kaliningrad Oblast is known for its rich amber deposits. Add this Amber Road Kaliningrad Silver coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.