Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Packaged in the original box & includes a certificate of authenticity issued by the U.S. Mint.
- Mintage of only 7,649 coins.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Features a close up view of the face of the Statue of Liberty below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: "Legislative Muse" flanked by two eagles perched on columns representing the bicameral legislature of the United States Congress.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Platinum Eagles combine quality Platinum bullion appeal with a beautiful patriotic design. Add this 2006-W 1/2 oz Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.