Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .1867oz actual Gold weight.
- These 20 Franc Gold coins were minted in Paris for use in the French North African colony of Tunisia.
- These coins will come in average circulated condition and will be packaged in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Muhammad Al-Hadi within sprigs.
- Reverse: Value and date within central circle.
Protect your Gold coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order today.
AGW= 0.1867. Although struck to the same specifications as the 20 Franc coins for the mother country, these are not encountered nearly as often! Coins in this listing are average circulated condition with random dates (1891-1904) of our choice. Add these Gold coins to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.