1983 Canada 1/2 oz Proof Gold $100 St. John's Newfoundland
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This 1/2 oz Proof Gold coin commemorates the 400th anniversary of Sir Humphrey Gilbert's landing in Newfoundland.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- Comes with original box and certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: A young portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Arnold Machin.
- Reverse: An anchor dividing the Marconi Tower on the right and a 16th century sailing ship on the left, designed by John Jaciw.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this Proof Gold $100 St. John's Newfoundland coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.