1983 Canada 1/2 oz Proof Gold $100 St. John's Newfoundland
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis 1/2 oz Proof Gold coin commemorates the 400th anniversary of Sir Humphrey Gilbert's landing in Newfoundland.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- May come in either the original box or in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: A young portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Arnold Machin.
- Reverse: An anchor dividing the Marconi Tower on the right and a 16th century sailing ship on the left, designed by John Jaciw.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this Proof Gold $100 St. John's Newfoundland coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.