Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 Fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective packaging.
- Mintage of only 25,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Displays a detailed depiction of a single maple leaf. To the left of the maple leaf's stem is a privy mark of a horse.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your Silver Maple Leaf with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
Add this Lunar Horse Privy Silver Maple Leaf to your cart today!
People born in the Year of the Horse are popular. They are cheerful, skillful with money, and perceptive, although they sometimes talk too much. They are wise, talented, good with their hands, and sometimes have a weakness for members of the opposite sex. They are impatient and hot-blooded about everything except their daily work. They like entertainment and large crowds. They are very independent and rarely listen to advice. They are most compatible with Tigers, Dogs and Sheep.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:May 2, 2015
I'm an SML junkie... and the original Lunar series fits right in to my 38mm 1 oz coin habit. They are all beautiful coins. I stack silver for savings. I collect SMLs because I like them.
- Recognized Brand
- Mint Condition
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.