2007 Canada 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf .99999 BU (Test Coin)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThese .99999 fine Gold coins were minted to exhibit the Royal Canadian Mint's engineering excellence with exquisite designs and high purity. This coin mirrors the iconic "Million Dollar Coin" that had a face value of $1M and weighed 100 kilos.
- Contains 1 oz of .99999 fine Gold, the highest purity of any Gold bullion coin.
- Limited mintage of only 500 coins.
- Comes laser etched with "T/E" identifying it as having been part of the RCM testing process.
- Displayed in original mint box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Susanna Blunt’s design of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the very high $200 face value.
- Reverse: A multi-maple leaf design with a reeded edge. This beautiful design, also featured on the million dollar coin specially made by the mint, was the first to deviate from the other RCM Gold bullion designs.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
These coins have been extremely popular since their start, and have resonated with collectors and investors alike with the premium appreciation paired with beautiful designs and added purity. Add this beautiful .99999 fine 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf test coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.