The Libertad is Mexico's treasure coin and is minted at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America, established in 1535.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic. Mint tubes available upon request with orders of 5 or more.
- Only 10,000 coins minted.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect your Silver Libertad by adding a five-coin tube to your order.
The 1997 Silver Libertad continues the beloved series that began in 1982. Add this 5 oz Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!