Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
With a limited mintage of just 3,923 coins, these 5 oz Silver Libertads are great collector's items. Silver Libertads are gaining worldwide popularity and this 2004 edition would be great for any collection.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
Protect your Silver Libertad by adding a 5-coin tube to your order.
Rapidly gaining popularity, the 2004 5 oz Silver Libertad is Mexico's treasured coin and continues the beloved Libertad series that began in 1982. Add this 2004 5 oz Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.