1989 Canada 3-Metals Maple Leaf Set (10th Anniv, w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis astonishing set contains a 1 oz proof Maple Leaf in all three major bullion metals; Gold, Silver and Platinum.
- Set contains 1 oz of Gold, 1 oz of Platinum and 1 oz of Silver.
- Coins are elegantly presented in an exquisite display case and come complete with a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 5,000 sets.
- Obverse: Displays one of Canada's most popular symbols, the maple leaf, as well as the weight and purity.
- Reverse: Shows Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and the face value of each coin.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
These spectacular sets are known for their beauty and quality along with a very limited mintage, making them highly collectible. Add this rare set to your cart today!
In 1989, the Royal Canadian Mint released this Maple Leaf Proof set to honor the 10th anniversary of the Maple Leaf program, started in 1979. 1989 is the only year Proof Maple Leafs were minted, making them highly desirable to collectors and investors alike.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.