Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects the coin and guarantees its SP-70 condition.
- Burnished coin features a special finish and a "W" mint mark.
- For one year only, features a lettered edge celebrating the 30th anniversary of the Silver Eagle program.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies. The West Point Mint's "W" mint mark can be seen below the eagle.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your certified Silver Eagle by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
In addition to the classic, beloved design, this coin features a burnished finish and a first-ever lettered edge. PCGS certification further adds to the collectible appeal. Because of the mint's delayed release of this coin in December, mintage will likely be a new low for the series. Add the PCGS SP-70 2016 Burnished Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
Note: PCGS has previously burnished coins as MS-70, rather than SP-70. The difference is related only to changing policies at PCGS regarding this nomenclature. These designations are identical in meaning and value.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||W - West Point|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.