2017 Mexico 1/2 oz Proof Gold Libertad
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
A limited mintage of 700 coins produced adds collectibility to this issue. Gold Mexican Proof Libertads are absolutely stunning coins that stand out in any collection.
- Limited mintage of 700 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Coins come in original mint capsule.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your Gold Libertad in style by adding a nice display box to your order.
This magnificent Proof 1/2 oz Gold coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2017 1/2 oz Proof Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
60% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Nov 22, 2018
This is a beautiful piece, however there are some red copper spots on the back of the coin. It is not uncommon to have spots on a coin, However it was a shame that it had to be on a proof. Nonetheless, its a nice coin.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
- Unattractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.