2017 Canada 1.5 oz Gold $150 Megaleaf BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThe maple leaf has long been an internationally recognized emblem of Canada, its people and the land itself. But there are multiple species of maples, making it as diverse as the population it is often used to represent.
- Contains 1.5 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in a protective plastic flip or a plastic capsule.
- Security enhancements of radial lines on both the obverse and reverse, along with a reeded edge, add a sophisticated brilliance.
- Obverse: Displays Susanna Blunt’s design of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the $150 face value.
- Reverse: Features three silver maples leaves of different sizes, as designed by Canadian artist Stan Witten.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this incredible 1.5 oz Gold $150 Megaleaf to your cart today!
This striking Gold coin pays tribute to one of several maple species that are native to Canada: the silver maple. Features the distinctive bullion finish of brilliant relief on a lined textured background. This background showcases the design’s finer details, such as the deeply cut, intricate veins that run through each lobe of the leaf and the slightly furled, serrated edges.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.