2018 5 oz Silver ATB Cumberland Island National Seashore, GA
Rollover to Zoom
The coin pictured is the exact coin you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsCumberland Island National Seashore, Georgia preserves the largest of the state's Golden Isles famous for beaches and freshwater lakes. This coin is the fourth release of 2018 in the U.S. Mint's popular 5 oz Silver bullion America the Beautiful series.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in capsules. Multiples of 10 come in mint-issued tubes without capsules. Orders of 100 come in mint-issued monster boxes also without capsules.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of "United States of America", "Liberty", "In God We Trust" and "Quarter Dollar".
- Reverse: Depicts an image of Cumberland Island National Seashore.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint
The America the Beautiful series will include 56 coins. Protect your Silver ATB coin in style by adding a beautiful display box to your cart.
This monumental piece of United States history is forever captured in this beautifully crafted 5 oz Silver coin. Add this attractive coin to your collection today!
Cumberland Island National Seashore
Cumberland Island National Seashore was proposed in 1972 joined the National Park System in 1982, set aside to preserve Cumberland Island - the largest of the state’s Golden Isles. The Sierra Club and Georgia Conservancy were pivotal in creating and preserving the park which features beaches, dunes, marshes, and freshwater lakes. Accessible only by boat with only 300 visitors allowed on the island at a time, the park has 23 distinct ecological communities, making it the largest and most biodiverse of Georgia's barrier islands. There no paved roads or trails on the island, which makes the maritime forests, undeveloped beaches and wide marshes a pristine island gem in the National Park System.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.