- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The U.S. Mint does not sell its bullion coins directly to the public. Instead, they distribute their coins to only a handful of authorized purchasers who then sell the coins to the public. As one of these authorized purchasers, APMEX is able to get coins direct from the U.S. Mint and pass them along to you.
This coin commemorates Cumberland Island National Seashore in Georgia. This is the 44th release of 56 coins. These coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content, and demanded by collectors for their artistic value.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in capsules. Multiples of 10 come in mint-issued tubes without capsules. Orders of 100 come in mint-issued monster boxes also without capsules.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of "United States of America", "Liberty", "In God We Trust" and "Quarter Dollar".
- Reverse: Depicts an image of Cumberland Island National Seashore.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint
The America the Beautiful series will include 56 coins. Protect your Silver ATB coin in style by adding a beautiful display box to your cart.
This monumental piece of United States history is forever captured in this beautifully crafted 5 oz Silver coin. Add this attractive coin to your collection today!
Cumberland Island National Seashore
Cumberland Island National Seashore was proposed in 1972 joined the National Park System in 1982, set aside to preserve Cumberland Island - the largest of the state’s Golden Isles. The Sierra Club and Georgia Conservancy were pivotal in creating and preserving the park which features beaches, dunes, marshes, and freshwater lakes. Accessible only by boat with only 300 visitors allowed on the island at a time, the park has 23 distinct ecological communities, making it the largest and most biodiverse of Georgia's barrier islands.There are no paved roads or trails on the island, which makes the maritime forests, undeveloped beaches and wide marshes a pristine island gem in the National Park System.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.