- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each round is sealed in protective packaging.
- The Year of the Dog comes around once every 12 years and these rounds are dated to commemorate the event.
- Obverse: Features a Dog along with the Chinese character for Dog, "Year of the Dog" in English and Chinese, and the date.
- Reverse: The Chinese characters for attributes of Year of the Dog, along with the weight and purity.
- Guaranteed by APMEX.
Display your Lunar Silver Round in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1/2 oz Silver Year of the Dog round to your cart today!
APMEX Lunar Silver rounds make a perfect gift for anyone born under the Year of the Dog (1922, 1934, 1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006 and 2018).
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.