- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each bar in plastic.
- The Year of the Dog comes around once every 12 years and these bars are dated to commemorate the event.
- Obverse: Features a Dog along with the Chinese character for Dog, "Year of the Dog" in English and Chinese, and the date.
- Reverse: The Chinese characters for attributes of Year of the Dog with weight and purity.
- Guaranteed by APMEX.
Add this 5 oz Silver Year of the Dog bar to your cart today!
Those born under the Year of the Dog are said to be independent, valiant, sincere, loyal and decisive. APMEX Lunar Silver bars make a perfect gift for anyone born under the Year of the Dog (1922, 1934, 1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006 and 2018).
90% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Sep 10, 2018
Overall a good quality and a very cool design only bad thing is mine was a bit scratched on the edges but it's not a big deal.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Poor Condition
Date:Sep 5, 2018
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.