2017 South Africa 1 oz Silver Krugerrand PR-69 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis is the first Proof Silver Krugerrand minted by the South African Mint. Celebrate 50 years of the Krugerrand by purchasing the first Silver Krugerrand.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects the impeccable PR-69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa’s first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: A Springbok antelope, the national animal of South Africa, along with the year of minting, face value and Silver weight. A small privy stamp of the number 50 in a circle is above the antelope.
- Minted at the South African Mint.
Display your certified Silver Krugerrand in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add the very first 1 oz South Africa Proof Silver Krugerrand coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 69 DCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.