Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective packaging. Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, date and face value.
- Reverse: Features three dogs in polished relief along with the Silver weight and purity.
- Produced by the New Zealand Mint.
Display your Lunar Dog coin in style by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
In the Chinese Lunar calendar, people born in the Year of the Dog are independent, valiant, sincere, loyal and decisive. This coin offers a fantastic design from the New Zealand Mint with the potential for premium appreciation in the coming years. Add the 2018 Niue 1 oz Silver $2 Lunar Dog coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Oct 10, 2018
This design is great and I have been collecting this lunar series, and I like that they changed the writing on the obverse from a matt to a mirror finish, makes the writing look better. The NZ mint probably is the most overlooked mint, IMO. The turtles are a stunning piece and the lunar coins are simple but elegant design. Highly recommend.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.