2017 Australia 1 oz Proof Silver Dragon & Pearl (Antiqued)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
In Chinese culture, the dragon is revered as a divine mythical creature, a symbol of power, strength, wealth and good fortune, and it is often portrayed alongside a luminous or flaming pearl.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine silver.
- Each coin is housed in a classic display case within an illustrated shipper and accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 3,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the 2017 year-date, and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: The reverse of the coin features two dragons encircling a rotating pearl charm. The design includes The Perth Mint’s traditional "P" mintmark.
Add this incredible Antique Finish Dragon & Pearl coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jun 8, 2018
My lady and I enjoy the precious metals. She is a reader, mystical stuff, dragons and the like. I just knew when I saw it. This would be a Fantastic gift for her. It is unique, beautiful, exotic. Not so much of a metal investment as a cherished collectible
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Hard to Sell
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.