Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS certification guarantees the MS-69 PL condition of the coin.
- The First Strike designation ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of "United States of America", "Liberty", "In God We Trust" and "Quarter Dollar".
- Reverse: A view of Mount Hood behind Lost Lake, surrounded by "Mount Hood", "Oregon", "E Pluribus Unum" and the date. Rim is engraved with weight and purity of the coin.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect your graded Silver America The Beautiful coin in style by adding a beautiful display box to your order.
These coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content, and demanded by collectors for their artistic value. Add this attractive coin to your collection today!
Mount Hood National Forest was established in 1892 and is one of the most visited national forests, with more than four million visitors annually. The park contains 170 developed recreation sites spread across more than one million acres. Popular recreation activities include boating, hunting, rafting and skiing. Mount Hood is a popular destination for mountain climbers.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.