- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Unchanged from the very first Maple Leaf issue in 1988, the solitary maple leaf is widely regarded as a symbol for unparalleled artistry, craftsmanship and value. This signature design is given the royal treatment in this set, which is sold exclusively by APMEX in the United States and includes two 2018 Silver Maple Leaf coins in Proof and Reverse Proof finishes.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 sets worldwide; 1,500 in the U.S. exclusive to APMEX.
- This is the first year APMEX has partnered with the Royal Canadian Mint to release a 2-coin set.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver for a total Silver weight of 2 oz.
- Comes in a beautiful maroon clamshell box that perfectly houses both coins. The box comes with an outer sleeve.
- Obverse: Bears the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features the now-iconic image of a single maple leaf.
- The backgrounds feature a repeating pattern of a maple leaf with the number "30." A laser-engraved pattern diffracts light, creating a hologram-like effect that adds a luminous quality.
- Sovereign coins backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this beautiful special anniversary Maple Leaf Proof Set to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Apr 10, 2018
Only 7000 minted. My set was a DCAM as I requested and they sent me one.These sets are truly done well. May compete with silver eagles in time in value. I also bought a graded set PCGS MS 70 First strike. They have even a much lower mintage and are slabbed and in a wood box. Both sets are beauty's
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
Date:Dec 31, 2017
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.