2017 Mexico 1/10 oz Proof Gold Libertad PR-70 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
A limited mintage of 1,500 coins produced, with even less graded a perfect Proof-70 by PCGS adds collectibility to this issue. Gold Mexican Proof Libertads are absolutely stunning coins that stand out in any collection.
- Population of 23 coins at this grade level with 0 graded higher.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Graded a perfect Proof-70 by PCGS, and housed in a certified holder with a Green Label.
- Obverse: Features the National Seal of Mexico with the official name for Mexico in Spanish: “Estados Unidos Mexicanos”.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Add this 2017 1/10 oz Proof Gold Mexican Libertad PR-70 PCGS coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Mo - Mexico City|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.