- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The regular 1 oz Silver Kookaburra has a mintage of 500,000 coins and other bullion coins such as the Silver Maple and Silver Eagle have mintages in the tens of millions each year. This limited availability increases both investor and collector appeal.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged individually in a plastic capsule. Quantities of 20 come in sealed rolls from the mint, with 100 coins (5 rolls) per cardboard box. Master cartons of 300 contain 3 boxes of 100 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts two kookaburras perched on a wooden fence along with a panda privy mark. Exquisite quality is shown in this design, as the individual detail in the feathers and the old wooden fence bring this image to life.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Silver Kookaburra with Panda Privy in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this privy marked 2017 Silver Kookaburra to your cart today!
Privy marks are small distinguishing marks applied to more widely traded bullion coins to make a unique coin that is often in high demand. This coin has a small panda privy mark, in celebration of the 2017 Beijing International Coin Exposition, in the middle of the iconic Kookaburra coin. With a mintage of 8,000 coins, this Kookaburra Panda Privy is extremely collectible as a Silver bullion coin.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Mar 6, 2018
The Perth Mint Kookaburra coins are a mung the most collectable coins out there, due to there yearly limited mintage. Now add a Panda privy, and a mintage of only 8K, makes this a coin that will sky rocket in value in a few short years. As normal from Perth Mint coins, it is perfect. Shipped in a sealed capsule. A must have for any serious Silver coin collection.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.