- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Comes with a mint issued box and certificate of authenticity.
- Worldwide mintage of only 19,133 coins.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: Designed by John Mercanti which depicts a bald eagle in the southeastern wetlands, flying above the once endangered native American Alligator.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Handle your investment with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Proof Platinum Eagle changes yearly adding to its bullion appeal. Add this beautiful 1999-W 1/10 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:Saint Louis, MO
Date:Jun 23, 2015
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.