Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
New reverse proof design! The 1 oz Silver Buffalo Round pays tribute to America’s native tribes and the majestic, once endangered buffalo. James Earle Fraser’s design for the 1913 Buffalo Nickel has inspired both images featured on this round.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual rounds come in protective packaging. Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes and boxes contain multiples of 500.
- The design of these rounds is based on the original coin issued by the U.S. Mint. These rounds carry no actual face value.
- Obverse: Depicts a Native American with the motto "LIBERTY" on top left.
- Reverse: Black Diamond, an American bison (buffalo) atop a mound of dirt. Fraser sketched this design in the New York Central Park Zoo. Includes the weight of purity.
- Rounds are procured from the secondary market and may contain slight imperfections.
- Guaranteed by APMEX.
Protect and display your Silver round in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this round.
James Earle Fraser's Indian Head nickel design is regarded among the best designs of any U.S. coin. Add this sought after Silver Buffalo Round to your cart today!
60% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Silver Stacker
Date:Jul 1, 2018
I just received five of these rounds and all of the coins are milk spotted. I don't plan on sending them back because they're just buillion rounds for me and I got them at a great price. However if you're particular about your rounds - beware.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Generic Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.