- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThe Libertad is Mexico's treasured coin and is very popular with collectors and investors. This uniquely sized coin offers more .999 fine Silver in one beautiful purchase.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Low mintage of only 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Sculptural relief of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
Handle your 2 oz Silver Libertads with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Rapidly gaining popularity, this uniquely sized Silver Libertad coin carries on the rich and proud tradition of the beloved Libertad series that began in 1982. Add this 1999 2 oz Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.