- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Packaged in protective plastic.
- Limited mintage of 25,000 coins.
- Coin features a unique rectangular shape.
- Obverse: Bears the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the face value, year-date, weight and fineness.
- Reverse: Features a stylized Chinese dragon chasing a flaming pearl, with wind, clouds and water in the background. The design also includes The Perth Mint's "P" mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your 2018 Australian Gold Dragon from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The 2018 Gold Dragon features a unique rectangle format, and is offered at a bullion price point. Add the 2018 1 oz Gold Dragon from the Perth Mint to your cart today!
In Chinese culture, the dragon is revered as a divine mythical creature, symbol of power, strength, wealth, and good fortune, and is often portrayed alongside a luminous or flaming pearl. Dragons are also believed to be the rulers of water and weather.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:J. James
Date:Oct 11, 2018
Date:Feb 21, 2018
It looks like a bar, but it's a coin. It's got a satiny finish with a shiny scaly Asian dragon on it. Very nice and only 25K minted. I know this coin will go up in value for its shape, rarity & beauty.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.