Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a black display box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa’s first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: A Springbok antelope, the national animal of South Africa, along with the year of minting, face value and Silver weight.
- Minted at the South African Mint.
With its super low mintage of 15,000 this coin is sure to sell out quickly. Add this 1 oz South Africa Proof Silver Krugerrand coin to your cart today!
The Gold Krugerrand was the first Gold bullion coin produced in the world and has been a worldwide standard since the third of July 1967.
The Silver 1 oz proof features unparalleled gloss that highlights the distinctive Krugerrand design, making it an irresistible addition to any collection. Each coin is hand positioned and pressed several times at a lower weight, allowing for immaculate transfer of detail and ensuring a truly beautiful gloss every time.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.