2018 Canada 10 oz Silver $50 Magnificent Maple Leaves BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsNow in a spectacular 10 oz version, this beautiful coin merges elements of commemorative and bullion coin programs from the Royal Canadian Mint and packages it into an affordable 10 oz bullion coin.
- Contains 10 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coins will be packaged in protective packaging. Multiples of 24 come in a monster box from the mint.
- Two unique features for cutting-edge security, including precise radial lines and micro engraved laser maple leaf in the coin field.
- Obverse: Displays Susanna Blunt’s design of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the $50 face value.
- Reverse: The maple leaf has long been an internationally recognized emblem of Canada, its people and the land itself. But there are multiple species of maples, making it as diverse as the population it is often used to represent. This striking Silver coin pays tribute to one of several maple species that are native to Canada: the sugar maple.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add the 10 oz Silver $50 Magnificent Maple Leaves coin to your cart today!
This coin will provide customers a unique opportunity to add a large bullion coin to their collection for a lower premium per ounce compared to other Silver bullion coins. Being one of the first of its kind will also help drive collectibility in future years.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Chris B
Date:Jun 6, 2018
Love this thing. I did a bunch of research and comparing this to a generic 10 oz bar at around $189, you are basically paying $8 more (if you just buy 1) for this RCM minted collectible piece. Id gladly paying the $8 extra for this, especially with its $50 face value. It is also cheaper then buying 10 1 oz Maples. It comes shipped in a plastic air-tite case.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.