Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a classic design of the rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
Protect your Gold sovereign value in style by adding an attractive gift box recommended for this coin.
The Sovereign continues to be recognized as a Gold coin of beauty, quality and value, and is considered by many as the flagship coin of The Royal Mint. Add this 2013-Date Gold British Sovereign coin to your cart today!
Coins will be of a random year between 2013 and the present, depending on stock at hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.