|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Commemorates the 100th anniversary of the 1906 earthquake and fire and to honor The Granite Lady's role in San Francisco's recovery from that disaster.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Comes in a protective plastic capsule.
- Mintage of 67,100.
- Obverse: Shown is a rendition of the Old Mint building as prepared for the San Francisco Mint Medal by Sheri J. Winter.
- Reverse: Features an Eagle design that was first used on the reverse of the Morgan Silver Dollar.
Add this 2006 San Francisco Old Mint Silver coin to your cart today.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jul 10, 2018
this is a beautiful coin, I have started buying coin's for my grandkid's and putting them up for them to have when im no longer around.. I think it's a great investment... this one is for my only grandson, he will be turning 12 this year...
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.