Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold in a Proof finish.
- Comes in a maroon clamshell with a graphic outer box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 375 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II with a stylized design.
- Reverse: Adorned with an iconic maple leaf that has been a fixture on the Silver Maple Leaf (SML) bullion coin since 1988. The engraved surface of the Gold coin features a reverse proof finish. The star of the coin is the silver-cast maple leaf with highly intricate casting reproduces each lobe's sharply pointed edges and the deeply imprinted veins that give this undulated leaf a natural look and feel, as though it has gently come to rest after tumbling down from a tree.
A very low mintage makes this an exclusive collecting opportunity. Add this Gold $200 30th Anniversary of the SML coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.