1979 Canada 1 oz Gold Round JM & Mallory (LTEE Beaver/Castor)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis historical round was issued in 1979 by Johnson Matthey & Mallory for Federation International Numismatic. This round offers a great way to add a sense of collectibility to your holdings.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual rounds are presented in plastic flips.
- Mintage of only 10,000 rounds.
- Obverse: Bust of Victoria facing left.
- Reverse: Features a beaver sitting on a mound. Each round displays the weight and purity along with a unique serial number.
- This round may exhibit light scratches and some contact marks.
Protect your Gold from fingerprints by adding cotton gloves to your order.
This Gold round makes for an excellent piece for any collector of Johnson Matthey enthusiast looking to diversify their portfolio. Add this 1 oz Gold round to your portfolio today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.