Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each bar is sealed in protective packaging.
- The Year of the Pig comes around once every 12 years and these bars are dated to commemorate the event.
- Obverse: Features a Pig along with the Chinese character for Pig, "Year of the Pig" in English and Chinese and the date.
- Reverse: The Chinese characters for attributes of Year of the Pig enclosed by the weight and purity.
- Guaranteed by APMEX.
Add this 1/2 oz Silver Year of the Pig bar to your cart today!
APMEX Lunar Silver bars make a perfect gift for anyone born under the Year of the Pig (1923, 1935, 1947, 1959, 1971, 1983, 1995, 2007 and 2019). Those born under the Year of the Pig are said to be independent, valiant, sincere, loyal and decisive.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.