Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Limited mintage of 750.
- Contains 1 kilogram actual Silver weight.
- Struck on one solid piece of Silver with dimensions of 270 x 390 mm.
- Comes in a custom wooden box, framed certificate of authenticity and legend template with descriptions of the frescoes.
- Obverse: Depicts the famous ceiling painting by Michelangelo Buonarotti, painted between 1508 and 1512.
- Reverse: Features Queen Elizabeth II, year, face value and Silver weight and purity.
- Guaranteed by the island country of Niue.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this large and unique Silver coin honoring the world famous ceiling paintings of the Sistine Chapel in the Vatican City to your collection today!
The chapel is particularly famous for its decorations with frescoes, which show scenes from the Genesis on a total of ore than 5,600 square feet with 115 larger-than-life characters. The central ridge consists of nine horizontal image fields of different sizes depicting scenes from the Old Testament: Creation of Adam, Adam & Eve, and Noah. Surrounded are the scenes of motifs from the Bible and ancient mythology. True to original the ceiling fresco is featured on this remarkable 270 x 390 mm coin.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.