Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
These beautiful Gold coins celebrate the Year of the Pig, the twelfth animal in the 12-year cycle of the Chinese zodiac, and are the last coin in the Gold Lunar Series 2.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic capsule. Multiples of 20 typically come in sealed rolls. Multiples of 100 are packaged in a sealed box.
- Mintage of no more than 30,000 pieces.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the Gold purity, year of issue and face value.
- Reverse: Depicts a representation of a domesticated pig amid stylized rocks and foliage including a peony flower. The design also incorporates the Chinese character for pig, the inscription "Year of the Pig" and the Perth Mint's traditional "P" mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Proudly display your 1 oz Year of the Pig Gold coin by adding a lunar display box to your order.
APMEX is an authorized distributor of The Perth Mint products, allowing APMEX to get coins directly from The Perth Mint and pass them along to you. Update your lunar set by adding this stunning 1 oz Year of the Pig Gold coin to your cart today!
Struck by the historic Perth Mint from .9999 fine Gold, each coin's Australian legal tender status guarantees its weight and purity.
Perth Mint's Australian Lunar Series 2 collection epitomizes the rich tradition of minting spectacular bullion coins by portraying animal themes from the Chinese Lunar calendar. The reverse design changes each year based on the Chinese lunar calendar, and the 2019 reverse celebrates the Year of the Pig. The birth dates for people born in the Lunar Year of the Pig include 1923, 1935, 1947, 1959, 1971, 1983, 1995, 2007 and 2019. Those born under the influence of this sign are said to be honest, loyal, sincere and generous, with a calm temperament.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.