2018 Australia 1 oz Gold Dragon Proof
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This majestic coin features a Chinese dragon and a unique rectangular design. The limited mintage coin features a worldwide mintage of 188 coins!
- Limited mintage of 188 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- The coin is presented in a contemporary latex case which displays both sides of the coin and is accompanied by an illustrated shipper and a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Coin features a unique rectangular shape.
- Obverse: Bears the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the face value, year-date, weight and fineness.
- Reverse: Features a stylized Chinese dragon chasing a flaming pearl, with wind, clouds and water in the background. The design also includes The Perth Mint's "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your 2018 Australian Gold Dragon from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The 2018 Gold Proof Dragon features a unique rectangle format, and is offered at a bullion price point. Add the 2018 1 oz Gold Proof Dragon from the Perth Mint to your cart today!
In Chinese culture, the dragon is revered as a divine mythical creature, symbol of power, strength, wealth, and good fortune, and is often portrayed alongside a luminous or flaming pearl. Dragons are also believed to be the rulers of water and weather.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Ann D.
Date:Nov 7, 2018
Was lucky to buy when gold price dipped. Very lovely design and the packing it came in is good. I like the products from Perth Mint. Good reputation. Will be easy to sell.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.