You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz of Copper.
- Presented in protective packaging.
- Mintage of 130,000 coins.
- Obverse: Meaning "the light of God" or "God is my light" in Hebrew, Uriel is symbolized on the coin’s obverse in the form of stylized flames that leap from an ornate brazier framed by the letter U. Created by our state-of-the-art color-application technique, the yellow vine motif that surrounds it makes this pocket-sized lucky token even more special.
- Reverse: Features an adaptation of a depiction of Uriel on a stained-glass window in the Church of St Mary, in the village of Mortenhoe, Devon, south-west England. Made by Selwyn Image (1849-1930) around 1890, the window shows Uriel as a young man with short hair and a halo. In his hand he holds a stylized sun bearing the word Sol, meaning sun in Latin.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian government.
This coin is a fantastic addition to any angel enthusiast's collection. Add this 2018 Austria Copper €10 Guardian Angels, Uriel coin to your cart today!
Through the ages and across many faiths, people have looked to angels for protection. Worshiped by Christians, Jews and Muslims alike, these benevolent but invisible spirits have been widely depicted throughout art history. This has been the inspiration for the design of the four superb coins in our talismanic Guardian Angels series, which featured the angels Michael and Gabriel in 2017 and Raphael and Uriel in 2018. Not only superbly crafted little pieces of art history, our Guardian Angels are pocket-sized lucky tokens that will make you feel someone is watching over you.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.