Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Limited mintage of 2,100 coins worldwide.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver in a reverse proof finish.
- Packaged in a protective capsule.
- Obverse: Sculptural relief of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Handle your Silver Libertad with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This magnificent 2 oz Reverse Proof Silver coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but for its low mintage of 2,100 coins and being only the second year of issue for the 2 oz Reverse Proof version. It is also minted at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2018 2 oz Reverse Proof Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.