- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Limited mintage of 2,100 coins worldwide.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver in a reverse proof finish.
- Packaged in a protective capsule.
- Obverse: Sculptural relief of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Handle your Silver Libertad with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This magnificent Reverse Proof 5 oz Silver coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also for being only the second year of issue in a reverse proof finish for the 5 oz size. It is also minted at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Own a true beauty. Add this 2018 5 oz Reverse Proof Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Feb 20, 2019
Posted By:R Money
Date:Jan 22, 2019
Simply a beautiful and "classic" design in the stunning reverse proof. I love the look of the reverse proof over all other ways of minting coins. It does justice to the design of the Libertad. I love it!
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
Date:Dec 3, 2018
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.