2018 Australia 1 oz Silver Kookaburra BU (Panda Privy)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
8% Off The Premium
|1 - 19||$27.63||$27.92||$28.78|
|20 - 99||$27.23||$27.51||$28.36|
|100 - 299||$26.93||$27.21||$28.05|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Very limited mintage of 8,000 coins from Perth Mint! This coin features a flying kookaburra and a panda privy mark to celebrate the 2018 Beijing International Coin Exposition. Now sold out at the mint!
The regular 1 oz Silver Kookaburra has a mintage of 500,000 coins and other bullion coins such as the Silver Maple and Silver Eagle have mintages in the tens of millions each year. This limited availability increases both investor and collector appeal.
- Limited mintage of only 8,000 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged individually in a plastic capsule. Quantities of 20 come in sealed rolls from the mint, with 100 coins (5 rolls) per cardboard box.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts a flying kookaburra along with a panda privy mark. Exquisite quality is shown in this design.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Silver Kookaburra with Panda Privy in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this privy marked 2018 Silver Kookaburra to your cart today!
Privy marks are small distinguishing marks applied to more widely traded bullion coins to make a unique coin that is often in high demand. This coin has a small panda privy mark, in celebration of the 2017 Beijing International Coin Exposition, in the middle of the iconic Kookaburra coin. With a mintage of 8,000 coins, this Kookaburra Panda Privy is extremely collectible as a Silver bullion coin.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Cave Man
Date:Nov 23, 2018
The Kookaburra from Perth mint, is one of the most collectible series out there. The privy coins value goes up at a silly rate. This is the second year there has been a Panda Privy limited to 8k. It is one of those coins that in 5 years if you don’t have one, you will ask yourself WHY. And once again Perth Mint is PERFECT
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.