Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Perth Mint has issued a strict mintage cap of 50,000 coins, which limits the amount of these coins in circulation. As a comparison, the regular 1 oz Silver Kookaburra has a mintage of 500,000 coins and other bullion coins such as the Silver Maple and Silver Eagle have mintages in the tens of millions each year.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Packaged individually in a plastic capsule. Quantities of 20 come in sealed rolls from the mint, with 100 coins (5 rolls) per cardboard box. Master cartons of 300 contain 3 boxes of 100 coins.
- Mintage cap of 50,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Portrays a kookaburra perched on a tree branch protruding gently from a rippling waterway. A small privy portrays a domesticated pig to mark the Lunar Year of the Pig. The inscription "Australian Kookaburra", The Perth Mint's "P" mintmark and the 2019 year-date are also included in the design.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Silver Kookaburra in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this privy marked 2019 Silver Kookaburra to your cart today!
The Perth Mint began issuing Kookaburra coins with a Lunar Privy mark in 2012. The Silver Kookaburra series has been incredibly popular in its own right, establishing a wide base of collectors across the world. This ensures that these coins are easily traded no matter the year!
Privy marks are distinguishing marks, often small, applied to more widely traded bullion coins to make a unique coin that is often in high demand. This coin has a small pig privy mark (for the Lunar Year of the Pig) in the upper right table of the iconic Kookaburra coin. With a mintage of 50,000 coins, this makes the Kookaburra Privy extremely collectible as a Silver bullion coin. Prior year Privy Kookaburras, such as the Goat Privy, Horse Privy, Snake Privy and Dragon Privy, all have remained in high demand as supply dwindles over time and fewer are being offered for sale in the market place.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.