Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Extremely limited mintage of 250 coins worldwide.
- APMEXclusive® worldwide.
- Comes with a mint-issued box and a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Obverse: Effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: Features a graceful bottlenose dolphin jumping out of the sea, against the horizon. Also included is the metal content and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
This 2019 Gold Dolphin coin would be a great addition to any bullion collection. Don't miss your opportunity to add the 2019 1 oz Gold Dolphin BU coin to your cart today!
In various cultures, the Dolphin symbolizes happiness, power and protection. The bottlenose dolphin is known for its high intelligence and charisma. Its outward appearance appears friendly with its curved mouth, giving the appearance of a permanent smile. Usually located in warm, tropical oceans, the bottlenose dolphin tends to live in groups, and they have been found to remember individual dolphins even after being apart for 20 years. The dolphin is also a highly emotionally intelligent creature, and has the second largest encephalization levels of any mammal on the planet, meaning its brain-to-body mass ratio is one of the highest.
The Royal Australian Mint is known for minting superb quality Gold and Silver coins, with limited mintages. Their popular Domed Proof coin series have quickly sold out at the Mint, increasing the collectibility of the series. This Gold and Silver Dolphin Brilliant Uncirculated series brings the same approach the Mint has on their Proof coins to a brand-new bullion series.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.