Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual rounds come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Features a right-facing Lady Liberty surrounded with the word “LIBERTY” above, and the date “1804” below separated by 13 stars representing the original 13 colonies, 7 on the left, 6 on the right.
- Reverse: Displays “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA” around the outer circumference, surrounding an eagle with wings spread, holding an olive branch in right talons, and 13 arrows in left talons, and holding a flowing ribbon with his beak that bears the words “E PLURIBUS UNUM.” 13 stars above the eagle and clouds above the stars. Hallmark along the bottom circumference.”
This beautiful 2 oz Silver round would be an ideal gift or someone looking to add an aspect of collectibility to their holdings. Add this 2 oz Silver round to your cart today!
Struck in the smaller 39 mm format creating a thicker look and feel.
The 1804 Silver Dollar, also known as the “Bowed Liberty Dollar,” though dated 1804, was not made until 1834 and several more were even made many years after that.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jun 8, 2019
It is an Impressive and Perfectly replicated coin of the original, with quality and value of 2 ounces of Pure Pure Silver, a pride to have them in my collection. Thank You APMEX SERVICE
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.