- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging. Multiples of 25 are packaged in plastic tubes. Multiples of 450 are packaged in original rolls inside sealed bank bags.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect your Silver Libertad with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or jewelry bezel to your order.
This magnificent 1 oz Silver coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2019 1 oz Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
1 oz Silver Libertads
1982 was the year the Libertad was first struck in .999 fine 1 ounce Silver, with a Brilliant Uncirculated finish. The coin had a change in design after the 1996 release, then and again after the 1999 release, when the design changed to the current design of the 1 oz Silver Libertad. The original design from 1982 to 1996 was modeled after the famous Centenario Gold coin. 1 oz Silver Libertads have mintages that vary each year, and some years have mintages that are much lower than other bullion coins, adding to the 1 oz Silver Libertad series collectibility.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.