|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged individually in a plastic capsule. Multiples of 20 come in a roll.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a kookaburra perched on a tree branch which is partially submerged in water, designed by Justin Graham.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Silver Kookaburra in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The Perth Mint is completely sold out of the entire 500,000 coin mintage, which means these coins are difficult to find. Add the 2007 Silver Kookaburra to your cart today!
96% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Sep 24, 2015
From:640 South Hill St. Suite 440 Los An
Date:Sep 2, 2015
Date:Jan 30, 2014
I am starting to collect Kookaburra coins and I can always find them here. If they are not available at the time APMEX will contact me when they are in stock, this I like very much.
- Mint Condition
- Attractive Design
- Bottom Line
- Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.