Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The 2007 Silver Kookaburra features a kookaburra perched on a tree branch partially submerged in water, designed by Justin Graham.
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a plastic capsule.
- Mintage of 17,314 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a kookaburra perch on a branch, partially submerged in water.
- Guaranteed by the Perth Mint.
Display your Silver Kookaburra in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Silver Kookaburra not only features a classic design, they are also produced in limited mintages creating a great collectible opportunity. Add the 2007 1 kilo Silver Kookaburra to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.