Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The "Call of the Wild" series by the RCM has been tremendously popular since its inception in 2014. Beginning with the Wolf and following with the Cougar, Grizzly, Elk, and Eagle, this series does a phenomenal job of offering the highest quality Gold coins to investors and collectors. With limited mintages and an extremely high face value of $200, it's easy to see why so many have added these specimens to their collections.
- Contains 1 oz of .99999 fine Gold.
- Individually housed in a card with an assay certificate.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Susanna Blunt’s design of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the $200 face value and the year 2019.
- Reverse: Features a portrait of a Moose making his loud grunt and the fur and antlers gleaming with precise detail.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
This sixth coin in Call of the Wild Series would be a great addition to any Gold collection. Add this .99999 fine 1 oz Moose coin to your cart today!
The majestic moose has long been one of Canada's most popular symbols. Found in the forests across Canada, this gentle giant is known for its easy-going nature. This, along with its determination, makes the moose the perfect representative for the spirit of Canada's wilderness and the people who inhabit the land.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.