Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Mintage of only 20,000.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 come in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 come in mint boxes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II along with the Tuluma, which is the national symbol of Tokelau. The Tuluma is a wooden tackle box used by the fishermen of Tokelau, inscribed with “Tokelau mot e Atua” meaning “Tokelau for God,” referencing the influence of Christianity in Tokelau.
- Reverse: Shows a full view of a Loggerhead Turtle swimming under the ocean water with an image of some coral beneath the turtle.
- Sovereign coin backed by the government of Tokelau.
Protect your Silver coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Loggerhead Turtle is the subject of the sixth release of a 12-coin series. Add this Loggerhead Turtle Silver coin to your cart today!
Loggerheads are named for their relatively large heads, which support powerful jaws.
67% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Cave Man
Date:Jul 20, 2019
I’ve only been collecting coins / investing in Silver, for less than 4 years. The Tokelau Fish series was one of my first series, that I was able to get all the coins in the series. One coin a year, 12 year series. They are simply coins with a flat finish. But the cost less than many rounds, and lend diversity to any collection. Only six more years to have the hole series, and just try to find the first couple of years, some one is buying them.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
Posted By:Nick C
Date:Jun 25, 2019
I thought the Turtle design would be simple and easy to immediately see. The entire coin is very very dull, almost like it was cold during the mint process. I purchased 5 of them, everyone is the same low quality.
- Unattractive Design
- Poor Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.